Friday, April 27, 2007

Point Retreat

Admiralty Island, Point Retreat Light Station ... near Juneau Alaska. I took this picture while on a whale watching excursion in September 2003.


This (above) is one of the photographs that you always keep around. It is my one photo (so far at least) that has been published ... it was one of those photo contests where there seems to be a lot of winners ... who then get their picture included in a coffee table type book ... which of course then they want you to buy at a nice little sum so you have a copy with your published photo in it. ... and yes, I had to have my own copy.

I actually took this next one from a different spot ... actually the boat was moving quite fast so I'm still amazed that any of them came out so nice.


No comments: